Saturday 26 August 2017

Hey Guys, Been a while!

Hey guys, how has it been with you all? I have missed putting together the alphabets for your reading pleasure. I hold in high esteem this channel through which i communicate with known and unknown. It has a become a part of me but then..... a single girl like me has got to put her life together.

So what's been happening with me?
Life......
Life's been happening to me. Finding my feet in a foreign land with no family (just few friends) is no damn joke. Stringent migration rules, not-so-great jobs, moving houses and searching for affordable investments all at once (let's not add boyfriend issues or is it the lack of it?) isn't just the perfect picture.
But yea, I'm going through it with smiles and I must say I'm winning..... *wink!
So if you don't see me on here for a while, just be rest assured that i still have my heart in writing but just sorting stuff out in the physical. I am presently taking some online courses in writing to make this blog more badass for my teeming readers....... I write for fun, I might as well write for money, innit? hehehehehe!!!
So, conclusively, this is me saying I love you guys infinito and very soon, we gon be a rolling nonstop. 
I will find my feet soon.... pretty soon.
Kisses!
Meanwhile, what's the latest hottest gist in town? let me go find out and drop it hawt!!!
Heartsssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment