Sunday 13 August 2017

Nigerian Salwa Eid Naser wins big at the World Athletic Championship in London.

Formerly known as Ebelechukwu Agbapuonwu, Naser was born in Nigeria to Nigerian parents before moving to Bahrain in 2014. On Thursday, Naser won in the semi-final round in 50.08 seconds. When asked for her opinion on the Athletic Federation of Nigeria, she said "I don't really have anything to say to them. The past three years has been a great transition for me and I'm glad. I have nothing to say to the AFN".


Naser's words went viral and it was being reported that she mocked the AFN. In response to that, the young athlete wrote on her Facebook page "The Nigerian entertainment bloggers twisted my words and I feel shocked with the whole scenario they have put out there". 

Congratulations Naser!

No comments:

Post a Comment