Wednesday 17 May 2017

Back!!!! Bang!!!!!

Hello Dear Readers, How have we been?



I sincerely want to apologise to all my readers for taking such a long break. It was due to some personal issues I needed to sort out that needed maximum concentration.
Although, it is not fully sorted yet but I really don't think its wise to let what I have suffer because of what i hope to get. So, for this reason, I am holding onto my blog and allowing God add the rest. 

I will be churning out the hottest gist from now henceforth so watch this space. Meanwhile,  one of the many recent good news is your girl is now an MSc degree holder! I graduated in style with a distinction. Great, isn't it? I am really excited about this and what is to come. 
Thanks for all the support and I have some  pictures of my graduation day to show you.




Thanks for celebrating me, God's blessings.
So what has been happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment