Monday 29 May 2017

"Thank you, Regina, for being such a wonderful mother" Fani-Kayode celebrates his ex-wife as his daughter graduates from college

Fani-Kayode wrote a lovely message on social media to celebrate his daughter Oluwaremilekun as she graduated from Licoln Community School in Accra, Ghana.
Oluwaremilekun is the only child from his marriage to Regina-Hanson Amonoo in 1997 which packed up shortly after.  Read the lovely message below:

 "Congratulations to my beautiful daughter Remi who just finished her graduation ceremony at the famous American 'Lincoln Community School' in Accra, Ghana. I watched the whole proceedings from beginning to end with tears of joy running down my cheeks. "I am so proud of her. She is a beautiful and brilliant young lady and now she is on her way to University in the United States. "Thank you Regina for being such a wonderful mother to this blessing of a young lady. She is my world and I thank and love you both with all my heart. I give God the glory for your lives and for all that He has done for us. He has been so faithful."





No comments:

Post a Comment