Thursday 17 November 2016

Daddy Freeze and Annie Idibia air their views on the boy that was burnt in Badagry Lagos

I am sure you all have seen gory pictures and videos of a young man of 7years or 20 years (which ever you choose to believe) who was badly beaten and burnt to death in Lagos. So far, I haven't been able to bring myself to save and upload these pictures on here as they are just too horrible. How humans being can stand taking pictures and making videos of a human being being killed so brutally totally beats me. Our politicians rob us silly, to the point that out country Nigeria is now rated among the poorest in the world, yet we take pleasure in killing ourselves over petty thieving.
It is so horrible, it is such a disgrace and disappointment that such videos can be pinned down to our people. It is barbaric in every sense of the world and completely unacceptable.  What lessons did we take from Aluu 4? I haven't seen the videos as the pictures were more than enough for me.
I strongly believe that Nigerians need some form of mental re-orientation. It should be sunk into their sub-consciousness that some acts are completely unimaginable and therefore, forbidden. It is wrong on all levels to take laws into one's hands even to this extent.
I really hope the government will fish out and deal with the perpetrators of this abominable act.
Celebrities and people around the world have come out to condemn the dastardly act.
Here are some screenshots of their outbursts.





No comments:

Post a Comment