Monday 7 November 2016

The feeling when u wake up....

Good morning, Dear Readers,
How did u feel when u woke up? Depressed? Joyful? Terrible? Sad, Expectant? With a broken heart? With regrets? Did u go to sleep the previous night in tears? 
Well, I am glad to bring you the good news which is "IT DOESN'T COUNT ANYMORE". 
Life is too short to feel terrible and depressed over what people think or feel about you. You are God's wonderful creation. The apple of his eyes. You are made in his image. There's nothing beyond your reach. Not wealth, health, strength, happiness, love. These are all tiny additions to the enormous love God has for you. 
Don't be put down by anybody or anything. You are entitle to your opinions, your being, your person, your feelings. You are an entity.
And this is for single girls like me out there.

 If you feel some way about someone and your feelings are not appreciated and thrown back in your face. It is not the end of the world, Dear sister. Pull up from under your sober blanket, dust yourself and move on. Dress good, pour down your lovely hair and show up at work or school with affectionate smiles. Let no one steal the sweetness of your soul or make you a bitter, angry person. Be your best. Let rejection spur you on to greater heights. My few achievements in life came as a result of some terrible setbacks I have experienced. And whenever I tried something that somewhat crashed, I just let myself breathe and move on. Somehow, I realise that God was only redirecting me to something better. He always takes away the gold plated stuff and replace them with pure real GOLD much better than what I was struggling for. In my years on earth, I have learn to trust him.

Dear ladies, never stop building yourself. No matter where u find yourself, keep getting better. Get knowledge. Don't spend all your time on social media, in clubs or in parties. Enrol for that new course, learn that new trade, get your degrees in distinctions. You've got a talent, build on it. You have an idea, bring it to life. Do Not wait for any man to validate your existence. Your mistakes do not define you. Avoid the vices of life- smoking, drinking and all of that. Pick yourself up and aim for the top and the right man will find you..........GOOD MORNING 



Life is short, ENJOY IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment