Thursday 29 September 2016

"I was never taken to any police station" Kalu Ikeagwu cries out



A few days ago, news of popular actor, Kalu Ikeagwu being arrested by polic men for theft hit the internet. The actor took to his Instagram page to explain his side of the story and cry out against the injustice meted out to him and how the media got wrongs facts to the public thereby tarnishing his image
In his own words 'I was abducted at gun point by five plain cloth men who claimed to be police men. I was carried around, put a gun to my head and handcuffed, driven around in an unmarked car with civilian plate numbers. I was never taken into any police station, I was never allowed to make any police statement whatsoever. This is lawlessness in this state that his excellency Akinwunmi Ambode is working so hard to make a habitable place. Also laughable is the media that did not even bother finding their fact but listen to hearsay, publish furious lies against me. This is lawlessness , I promise every one involved you will remember this name Ikeagwu.  The lord will answer you all a hundred fold remember you heard it from me first. From my mouth to your ears, you will remember this name' 

Watch video below

No comments:

Post a Comment