Monday 26 September 2016

WELCOME TO IFEOMA OGECHI BLOG

Hello Everyone.
I am OKORO IFEOMA, the freshest and newest blogger on the blogosphere. It feels so exciting having come through with this. I have had this in my head for two years now and was just waiting for the right time to get started. I work a lot with my inner man, my instinct and my God. I listen to my inner voice more than anything else and when the time came to do this, i just knew it!
I hereby welcome you all to this platform from which i intend to churn out loads and loads of posts on entertainment, politics, gist and gossip (cos i m a very correct tatafo), lifestyle, school news, job adverts and many many more. The target audience of this blog is the Nigerian public, Africa and the world at large. This is going to be a very interesting ride for a lifetime.
To my living God, I hand over this blog to him to ensure it's success and long stay. I thank him for my life and all he has done, uplifting me from zero to hero. I dedicate this blog to my loving mum for everything God has made possible for me through her.
Today, 26th of September, 2016 marks a new beginning in my life. The Ogechi Blog is hereby birthed............................................



No comments:

Post a Comment