Sunday 30 April 2017

Iyabo Obasanjo clocks 50

Daughter of ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo just clocked 50  and had a quiet celebration in faraway United States of America with close friends and family.
After losing the senate seat in 2011, Iyabo has been lecturing Global Health and Contemporary African Politics at the Virginia Military Institute in USA.
Iyabo, who is presently not in good terms with her father, said in a statement recently that she had no plans to make peace with him.“Yes, it has been my last communication with him. I am very straightforward. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I am a very practical person. I think all you have in life is yourself. I don’t owe anybody to solve anything. If reconciliation happens, then I would say, okay this is what happened,” She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment