Friday 3 March 2017

Five year old boy is trapped in a mine shaft in South Africa.

 Five days after five-year old boy falls into an abandoned mine shaft, all rescue efforts have proved abortive.
Richard Thole was playing with friends when he fell into an abandoned mine shaft in Boksburg, South Africa and is still trapped as efforts intensify to get him out. 
Richard's mother, Nombeko Thole, is facing intense frustration and sleepless nights as she cannot bear the thoughts of whether or not her son is alive in the deep hole. In her words, "I can’t sleep at night just thinking about where my child is now. He is all alone in there. When his friend came to tell us we saw the shock on his face. His eyes were wide open and red. I can’t cope because it’s hurting to think my child is dead. I just want his body so that we can bury him."

Efforts to rescue the boy has been hindered falling rocks and collapsing walls of the mineshaft. Really sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment