Friday 3 March 2017

Toke Makinwa goes on BBC Africa to talk about 'must tell' book 'on becoming'


Toke Makinwa was a guest on BBC - focus Africa where she spoke about the book she authored and lots more. see video here

She also responded to the pending court case filed against her by her ex-hubby, Maje Ayida. On her recent series on her vlog which she titled Daddy Issues, Toke addressed ongoing rumours about legal actions filed by Maje. 
She said “I hope I’ll still have the little money that I have now at the end of the N100m law suit.
“As you may have read, there’s a lot going on in the news about me. The little I have with so much going on in the news let’s just hope it stays that way. It is what it is for those that reached out to me, my lawyers are on it
I don’t believe in court of opinion and what is out there because I think people will have opinion regardless,” 
“To those criticizing me on my failed relationship. Yes, I lost confidence in discussing about relationship after backlash for my failed relationship but most things I talked about wasn’t about me but things I heard or saw around me. Anyway, I feel it’s a blessing because it made me talk about relationship more than I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment