Wednesday 15 February 2017

Man who invested N3.6 million in Ponzi scheme MMM cries out.


A man named Kingsley Ugochukwu has cried out about his three million naira investment in the MMM scheme that got stuck when the scheme froze in December.

"I have been comporting myself and i think is high time to cry out for the word to hear my voice. i was supposed to be paid since on 21 of December but till now nothing has been done, ok the officials told me to provide help of at least 100k that once someone merged for me to pay that they will immediately assign people to pay me... ok i pledged to provide help of 100k since on Friday till now nothing has been done.
Now MMM is playing with my 3M that i made with sleepless night!!!!"
Ugochukwu's hopes were high when the scheme returned in January but little did he know that his travails just began. MMM always warned participants to invest only their spare money. I guess three million naira is spare money for Ugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment