Wednesday 26 July 2017

Husband slits wife's throat because she was planning to go to the USA for nursing school.

A Ugandan man named Musa Kisaye allegedly attacked his wife, Mrs Olivia Nangonzi after she informed him that she had enrolled for a course in the states. Musa reportedly attacked his wife with a knife and cut her deep in her neck and then turned on himself and slit his own neck.

The woman while narrating her gory experience to the police stated that her husband thought she was dead after he cut her as she did not scream due to weakness hence he tried to commit suicide. Kisaye was not in support of his travelling abroad to study nursing after her parents enrolled her in a US school. He will be charged in attempted murder when her recovers,

** I remember when my parents were making plans for me to come to the UK for masters and one man always squeezed his face as I made progress. I'm glad i didn't let him deter me. Dreamkillers in hubby/boyfriend disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment