Saturday 29 July 2017

Meek Mill admits losing Nicki Minaj was a lost.

Six months after Nicki and her rapper boo split, Meek Mill, the Philadelphian rapper, is mourning the separation. Meek Mill admitted on Philadelphia power 99 Philly radio station that breaking up with Nicki was a loss to him.



Meek Mill stated that getting the female rapper to date him was a life-long goal.‘It was a win. I got Nicki when I was… like I came up. I always wanted Nicki my whole life. I used to talk…remember I had the rap about it. I bagged that. So that was a win of course’, he admitted.
And when asked how he felt following their split, he revealed honestly: ‘Of course breaking up with anyone you love is a loss. Period. Game time. Want me to make up a lie or something? It’s so easy to tell the truth now,’
In January, Nicki confirmed their break-up, when she took to Twitter writing: ‘To confirm, yes I am single.’
The pair did a song ‘All eyes on you‘ with Chris Brown before they went their separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment