Wednesday 12 July 2017

Uche Jumbo's husband, Kenny Rodriguez apologises to her for negative publicity following marriage break-up rumours.


Husband of Nollywood actress, Kenny Rodriguez, took to his social media page to apologise to his wife over the bad publicity the rumours of the breakup of their marriage caused her. Earlier in the month, pictures emerged of Kenny in the company of another woman.
This sparked breakup rumours that were further fuelled when Uche took off his surname from her Instagram page. Kenny apologised to his wife today about the rumours stating that he had taken legal actions to dispel the rumour.
In the post, he wrote:
"I would like to publicly apologize to my wonderful wife Uche Jombo for the foolishness that has been speculating the internet.
I’ve already taken legal action however I would like to take this opportunity to formally say ‘I’M SORRY’ to my wife because she’s undeserving of this negative inaccurate press that no one will wish upon their loved one"
Awww.. how loving....


No comments:

Post a Comment