Sunday 8 January 2017

From the blogger's stable: Comments are highly encouraged!!!!

Hello dear IOB readers. How's the new year with you so far?

I am happy that we are growing by the day and everyday. I feel great when I look at the stats and see views in thousands which is really really encouraging. It lets me know that you are there.... reading, smiling. Although, I see the number of views grow every day, nothing accelerates the blogger-reader bond more than comments! COMMENTS!
COMMENTS!!!

I really look forward to see your comments in the comment section of this blog. Say your mind and how you feel about this blog. Tell me what u want to read about, what we're lacking and how the blog can get better. I need you all to succeed with me.

I am therefore calling on all readers to place comments and share the blog experience with friends and family. Who knows? There might just be some huge gift one day for the one who comments most frequently!! (keep this in mind!).
I thank you
from Ifeoma 
#blackblogger

2 comments: