Friday 6 January 2017

It's my birthday!!!!!!

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!

I am 2- today! I came into the library to find a beautiful cake made for me by my Indian friend, Ronan. AWWWWW, I'm crying...
 I am excited and extremely grateful to Almighty God for bringing me this far, for his loving-kindness and  faithfulness. I am at the starting stage of the immense success God has bestowed on my life. 
This time last year, I was running up and down getting set to move to the UK to begin my masters. Exactly a year after and i am rounding up my masters in style.  I appreciate all my readers and everyone that wished me a happy birthday.  May we grow to greater heights and materialise our dreams.
I am planning a dinner party on the 28th of January at Cosmo Chinese restaurant Coventry. you are all invited. 



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday darling. God bless you

    ReplyDelete