Friday 16 June 2017

Gold ring worth $75,000 found in billionaire kidnapper, Evans' house and other shocking confessions.



A gold ring worth $75, 000 has been discovered in recently apprehended kidnapper, Evans' home after another thorough search was carried out in his mansion at Magodo, Phase 2, Lagos.  
Documents found by the police in his home also depicts that the kidnapper sent the sum of N20 million to his wife in Ghana through a Bureau de change. The money was delivered to his wife in the Ghanaian currency, Cedi. The police has commenced an inventory of all landed and physical properties owned by Evans. 

Evans disclosed that he was once kidnapped in 2015. Evans told newsmen that he was carrying out his nefarious activities in the eastern part of Nigeria when some armed men intercepted and threw him into their boots and zoomed off towards Enugu-Onitsha Express way.
See transcripts below:
"When they ended up at a hidden spot which I later knew was inside one of the riverside areas in Anambra state, they brought me out for interrogation. I boldly introduced myself as Evans. Initially, they were shocked but later they started looking at me with skepticism. “I then asked them the name of their leader and after they reluctantly told me it was ND, short for Ndubisi, I informed them that he was serving a prison term at the Port-Harcourt prisons. “That was when they started believing that I was the notorious Evans, widely known in crime circles. Nevertheless, they put a call to their leader in Port-Harcourt prison and as soon as they mentioned my name, he ordered them to take me back to where they picked me without delay.” 
The Nigerian police have allegedly discovered another mansion in Ghana owner by the Kidnap kingpin bringing it to three mansions owned by him in Ghana.  

No comments:

Post a Comment