Friday 23 June 2017

“I know he banks with GTB only. Their staff used to visit us in the house.” Wife of Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans

After letting out some stupid crying video, Wife of Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans, still maintains that she is completely innocent and unaware of her husband's crimes. The wife, Uchenna, disclosed in an interview that her husband banks with GTB and members of staff of the bank used to frequent their home when the going was good. 

In her words: “I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money.
“The only thing I know is that there was a time he bought an expensive watch in Dubai and I wanted to know why he bought it when he could not open any business for me.
“I have never seen him as a rich man. While with him, we made sure we had all we wanted to eat and that’s all. I can’t remember seeing any sign of affluence in him.
“In fact, I have never suspected him as a criminal. If I have been seeing any strange things, I would have suspected him. We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV.
“I know he banks with GTB only. Their staff used to visit us in the house.”
Evans once mentioned that his wife was very much aware of his illegal business and used to help him pick up ransom money. Evans' fate hangs in the balance as he may most likely face death or life imprisonment. This is in view of the Lagos State Kidnapping Prohibition bill that has just been signed into law by Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode. The law prescribes life imprisonment or death penalty for the offence of kidnapping and forceful extortion in the state. It applies to kidnappers whose victims die in their custody, and life imprisonment for the act of kidnapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment