Friday 16 June 2017

Police arrests man who posed as a female prostitute in Makurdi. Benue for five years.


A man who posed as a female prostitute named Jennifer Kpaakpa in Benue State Capital, Makurdi. His identity was exposed during a raid at a brothel at the high level area of Makurdi.
He was discovered by a female DPO who noticed that there was something absurd about Jennifer.

She turned out to be a 19 -year old man named Ushahemba Yaapera from Kastina-Ala Local Government Area. He confessed that he has been in the prostitution business under the guise of a woman for five years after being introduced by a classmate.
He confessed "For the past five years, I have operated like a woman. At night, I would stand on the road as a prostitute and men would pick me up at an agreed price.
“Usually, the female organ would manifest during my operations at night. But at day time, I will remain in my normal masculine state. So far, I have slept with over 1000 men.”
State Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, has said that the case is being investigated and scientific test would be conducted on the suspect before he would be charged to court for unatural offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment