Sunday 9 October 2016

Happy Birthday Phyno!!

Azubuike Nelson aka Phyno Fino is 30 today! Enugu-born Phyno started his music career in 2003 as a producer. He is known for his hardcore rap in Ibo language. His latest release 'father father' is one track that gets me dancing anytime!!1
We love you, Phyno.



FYI
I've been MIA and I apologize, dear blog visitors. Combining blogging, writing my dissertation and a part-time isn't just easy. I enjoy it anyways and blogging gives me satisfaction. Thank you, everyone that comes by this blog, there is so  much more to come. This is a starting point, hence a tip of the iceberg...you all don't know what i have in store and how big and interesting this will turn out. Just keep your fingers crossed, its going to be a jolly good ride.....

No comments:

Post a Comment