Sunday 16 October 2016

Happy married life Keneth and Rosie

Here's wishing Kenneth and Rosie a happy married life!!
It was a huge celebration yesterday as Nwadiaru Kenneth and Onaba Rose Chidinma tied the knot traditional. The traditional marriage ceremony which was graced by Guests and Friends from all works of life was colorful with sweet life band music, smiles, cheers and beautiful ladies and gentlemen.
The white wedding is billed to take place on 29th October 2016 in Port Harcourt.
Kenneth is a long time friend of mine, a regular blog visitor and a strong supporter of my growing brand. His strong words of encouragement keeps me going and whenever i tried something new and it failed, Kenneth's words kept my dream alive.
Thank you Kenneth for believing in me. Right from my first year days as Miss University of Port Harcourt, you've been there...behind the scene holding up my purpose. I love you and God bless your new home. 
Kisses to u and our wife!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment