Monday 31 October 2016

Iyanya ports from Triple MG to Mavin Records

While celebrating his birthday today, Iyanya announced his move from TRIPLE MG record label to Mavin Records. Iyanya has said that this move is in a bid to take his career to the next level. In his words
 "I am at a decision-making curve in my music career where I have to make the right professional and creative decisions. At this point, I realised the need to put in solid structures in place to move to the next level of my career. I think I have found that professional and creative backbone in Mavin Records."
There is reportedly no bad blood or beef between Iyanya and CEO of Made Men Music, Ubi Franklin. Ubi allegedly said in an interview, that he has given his blessings to Iyanya to go wherever suits him. 
Iyanya has already released a single titled "up to something" on the stable of Mavin Records where he featured Mavin CEO, Don Jazzy.
Congrats Iyanya...do whatever floats your boat. 





No comments:

Post a Comment