Wednesday 12 October 2016

Something new has come....tick tock, tick tock

Hey guys, Ifeoma's blog brings to you today and forever the personalized segment!!!!

HAPPY RIGHT?
This is the segment where you, my lovely readers, get to share your personal experiences, questions, words of advise, jokes and whatever it is with the world! Not every day we talk about celebs and politicians. Let's talk about ourselves too! So start sending in mails (jackie.okoro@gmail.com) about your birthday dates or events, weddings, anniversaries or anything at all you feel is post-worthy.
Also, if u have gist of any kind, jejely hit up by mail telling me whats up.
IG drama? tag me under the drama sharply!! @ifeomablog
twitter commotion? ifylahot23
Lets get this up and running, guys!!
I must say that I am impressed with the page views I get per day on this blog. Its really inspiring to know that u guys visit the blog but i need you guys to start dropping comments to get me more warmed up. Your comments will go a long way to uplift my spirit and push me to blog more. Please, guys, kindly drop comments in the comments section of every post.
Thank you and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment